The Online Registration portal for the ensuing academic year 2024 - 2025 is now open.
Points to be Noted:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION DOES NOT MEAN ADMISSION
- The registration form must be filled within 15 minutes.
- Any registration done before the above mentioned dates will be considered invalid.
- Admissions are strictly based on availability of seats. Siblings of students studying in NMEIS & MMEIS will be given preference.
- For Nursery and LKG, admission will not be on ‘First come, first served basis'. The school admission committee will do the selections after meeting the parents along with the child, on the assigned date. The school admission committee reserves the right to do the selection.
- The required minimum age as on _1st April, 2024 is as follows.
Nursery - 2 years and 8 months
LKG - 3 years and 6 months
- Class: Sunday - Thursday
Placement Test & Result:
- For UKG and above, placement test will be conducted after meeting the parents along with the child. All admissions from UKG onwards are strictly based on the performance in the Placement Test, which will be conducted from the month of February 2024 onwards. The dates will be notified by the Office to all the registered candidates.
- The syllabus for the Placement Test can be downloaded from the school website.
- Once admission is confirmed the seat will be reserved only till the validity date as mentioned in the Admission Slip.
- Failure to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time will lead to cancellation of Admission.
- The Management reserves the right to reject any admission without assigning any reason what so ever.
- All admissions are strictly subjected to the approval from the Ministry of Education.
Check Admission Requirements before proceeding to Online Registration
Nursery - Grade 2 : 7 : 30 AM to 1 : 00 PM.
Grade 3 - Grade 12 : 7 : 30 AM to 1 : 20 PM.